Sunday, August 7, 2011

Making room for one more!

Even though there is still 5 months left until Baby Ray makes his/her appearance, there is plenty to do to prepare for the little one.  One of our first major changes, other than my diet and shopping habits, is we had to purchase a new dining table.  Our old table in the eating area off the kitchen was a pub height table that only sat 4.  We knew we would have to purchase a regular height table that sat at least 6 people.  There was a lot of shopping around to find the "perfect" table that Dave and I agreed on, but we found one!

  This is the old table that Dave and I had shared many meals together for 4 years!

 TA-DA!  Our new table including the much desired benches which Dave requested! (please excuse the condition of my kitchen :/)

View of the table from the hallway.

We are in the process of cleaning out the room for the nursery.  Hopefully once we find out the gender we will start working on that ASAP!  I will be posting updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment