| At the beginning of this month Dave and I went on vacation to the East Coast for 6 days. All of our West Coast family came out and we all shared a house that Dave's parents rented in Ogunquit, ME. It was nice having the whole family under one roof and needless to say we had a great time hanging out together. | | | | | | | |
| | |
 |
| Our living quarters in Ogunquit, ME |
 |
| Grandpa Ron with the grand kids Dylan and Nash. | | |
One of the reasons we went to Maine was for Ryan and Alicia's wedding. They had their beautiful ceremony in York Beach and had their reception at an adjacent hotel. Everything was spectacular and I had a great time meeting all of Dave's East Coast family.
 |
| The Ray and Carter Families before the wedding ceremony |
 |
| Alicia and Ryan's wedding ceremony |
 |
| Ryan (the groom), Dylan and Dave at the ceremony |
|
In addition to meeting Dave's East Coast family and spending time with our West Coast family, my parents and brother who live in Connecticut came up to visit for the day. That was a nice treat to see them and hang out!
 |
| My brother Peter, dad, mom and Dave |
|
In addition to all the family time, Dave and I were able to spend some time alone and explore the local attractions. One of my favorites was Perkins Cove. Dave and I walked on the Marginal Way trail that went around the cove and through some of the beaches. Can we say B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
 |
| ME at Perkins Cove |
|
This was yet another eventful vacation where many new memories were made. We were sad to leave but glad to come home to our 2 pups!
No comments:
Post a Comment